This is what I call limited!

This is one of those watches that unless you know beforehand it will be near impossible to get your hands on it. Limited to 25 pieces this RoyalOak "Montreux Grand Prix 2006" I am afraid will be owned by collectors that wish to complete their collection. Although some will popup here and there I simply have clue yet of its price, I can only guess it will be more expensive than a regular chrono. Since it is limited to 25 pieces I suppose that it will go above the current market price of a "City of Sales". My best guess is that, if you are interested, you ask at your local AP boutique.

Audemars Piguet...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

AP's Royal Oak Montreux 2006 certainly is a much more limited piece than the AP City of Sails... but certainly aesthetics determined much of why the COS is so desirable.

I like the Montreux a lot, but it is probably to early to determine if it will command the same appeal.

KronosClub said...

Personally I like the COS better.

In any case 25 are not significant. There are just too few to become acclaimed by a crown other than diehard collectors. I think that anything under 150 pieces in Royal Oak will inevitably fly under the radar. Which ultimately should be the goal of all Limited Editions. Making 10.000 pieces and launching a publicity campaign is NOT the way to market these watches.

Unknown said...

Hey check out the Jean Dunand watch on my site ProfessionalWatches.com these watches are ultra limited in quantities as low as one wristwatch.

I really like your site!