Freak "Blue Phantom"


Finally, a Freak I like 99%!!!

They dropped the yellow gold and have gone either blue of steel color. The Freak has always been one of my favorites yet like many Ulysse Nardin watches it seems a bit over-designed. I get the feeling that when the design teacher said; "less is more..." their head designer was NOT paying any attention. The look like they are a great finished product and suddenly somebody jumps up and says; "Hey, let's add something more..."

Well, in spite of that this is the best looking Freak to date. Even better than the "InoVision". Yes, the one with the minute hand that look like a dildo and the hour hand like a thong. Is it just me or does this Freak need a different strap? Maybe blue kevlar or rubber. The blue alligator is a bit too, hmmm I don't know...










Ulysse Nardin...

No comments: